Note: The date for this one-day course has yet to be confirmed but it will be during the week commencing 7th September 2020.
To express your interest in attending, please email email@example.com.
Suspensionology is a popular course which has been developed by iFormulate with the benefit of industry feedback to provide you with the essential practical and theoretical understanding of how suspensions and dispersions can be made, stabilised and characterised.
In a compact one-day interactive training course, you’ll learn:
– The differences between suspensions, emulsions, mixtures and solutions;
– Which ingredients go into making a stable suspension;
– The underlying theories of suspension stability;
– How to characterise suspension formulations;
– How to produce suspensions in the lab and in large scale.
Outline Course Programme (Start 9:00, Close 16.30)
– The Definition of a Suspension
– Suspension Ingredients
– Theoretical Aspects
– Characterisation Techniques
– Manufacturing Suspensions
– Laboratory Tour
Attendees will receive copies of all workshop materials on a USB memory stick. Lunch and refreshments will be provided for attendees.
Suspensionology will be held at the Joseph Banks Laboratories, University of Lincoln. Lincoln is one of the UK’s most historic cities and its thriving University is rapidly becoming a force in Chemistry and the Life Sciences.
To express your interest in attending or for any enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our terms and conditions for cancellations and amendments to bookings can be found here.
Our policies on data protection, privacy and cookies can be found here.