Ink Jet Formulation Fundamentals
9th June 2016, Jurys Inn Hotel, East Midlands Airport, UK.
Note: This event has now taken place. Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in accessing course materials or future training on this topic.
This well-received workshop, first held in 2014, returns for 2016.
Featuring experienced ink-jet formulator and iFormulate Associate Partner Mark Holbrook the workshop will enable you to:
– Learn about the principles of ink-jet printing
– Better understand the science that underpins stable ink formulation
– Receive an introduction to the main print-head technologies and printer architectures
– Learn about the different types of ink-jet colorants, their key properties and performance in formulations
– Understand the function and performance of the main additives used in aqueous ink-jet formulations
– Know how inks are tested and prints are evaluated
– Gain an overview of newer applications for ink-jet technology
Joining Mark as co-tutor will be iFormulate’s Jim Bullock. A full programme for the day is shown below.
You can also download a flyer for the event here.
Who Should Attend?
– Scientists and technicians seeking an introduction to ink-jet formulation and the basics of digital ink-jet printing
– Scientific and technical personnel involved in the ink-jet supply chain (e.g. raw materials producers, consumables suppliers, printer manufacturers) who would value a better understanding of ink formulation
– Commercial personnel in all parts of the ink-jet supply chain who need a more thorough grounding in ink formulation
What Attendees Said
“Model formulations and rules of thumb very useful”
“A lot of basic knowledge. Good presentation, good speakers”
“Covered a huge amount of information”
Registration and Further Information
Attendees will receive copies of all workshop materials on a USB memory stick. Lunch and refreshments will be provided for attendees.
Registration fees per person are £399 + VAT .
If you would like to register and pay by invoice then please provide full contact and billing details by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to register and pay via PayPal then use the button below. Please note that you do not need a PayPal account for this option, you can use most credit or debit cards. Please note that for this option we charge a small additional fee to cover PayPal’s charges to us.
Please note here our terms and conditions for cancellations and amendments to bookings for our own training and events.
If you have any further queries you please e-mail us at email@example.com.